DISCOVER THE PATTERNS. We use intricate systems to understand the investment universe.
PARK CAPITAL ASSURANCE
- Flagship institutional 3 Way Arbitrage™ forex strategy, with innovative systematic trading system guarantee consistent returns
- Able to profit in rising and falling markets
- Low correlation to equities and the potential to deliver strong returns when equity markets are in crisis
- Designed by Park Capital SA, a pioneer in 3 Way Arbitrage™ strategies
- Overseen by experience Portfolio Management and Research teams
3 Way Arbitrage™ in the forex market have been observed for centuries and a body of academic literature has built up to explain their feasibility. 3 Way Arbitrage™ strategies use sophisticated computer algorithms to exploit inconsistencies in exchange rates arising from trading activity, which allow Park Capital SA to trade hundreds of diverse currencies set simultaneously, and avoid biases introduced by human emotions.
The programme is systematic exploiting 3 Way Arbitrage™ in its approach, trading a strategy with a guarantee constant return. Park Capital SA promised to deliver strong performance in all kind of market environments because of the strategy’s ability to profit from trends, either up or down, in around 400 liquid markets across a variety of currencies set.
This gives rise to a return stream which is generally uncorrelated to equity markets in the long term, but has the potential ability to perform strongly in times of stress, such as the Credit Crisis of 2007-2009.
|Style||3 Way Arbitrage™ system|
|Investment Approach||Exploit inconsistencies in exchange rate|
YEAR TO DATE
LAST 3 MONTHS
As at July 2019
Inception Date 1 June 2019
Past performance is not indicative of future results. Returns may increase or decrease as a result of currency fluctuations.
Please note that the performance data is not intended to represent actual past or simulated past performance of an investment product. The data is calculated in USD and is based on a representative investment product or products that follow the programme.